Should guest book Be ceremony or reception?
It’s hard to get wedding experts to agree on anything, but this is one area where there’s a consensus: your wedding guest book should be placed on a table at or near the entrance to your reception.
What to say to a couple getting married?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What wedding guests should say?
Make an effort to speak to every guest, even if it means moving from table to table during the reception. Be ready with simple statements including: * “Thank you so much for coming.” * “We’re so glad you made it.”
Is $200 a good wedding gift?
The average wedding gift amount hovers right around $100, which is a great place to start, and you can increase or decrease that based on how close you are. If you’re very close or related to the couple (and have the wiggle room in your budget), you may choose to spend more—about $150 per guest (or $200 from a couple).
What signs do you need for a wedding?
15 Essential Signs to Have at your Wedding
- Welcome sign at the entrance to your ceremony. A welcoming ‘We’re Glad You’re Here! …
- Ceremony décor sign. …
- Ceremony carry signs. …
- Directional signs. …
- Wedding hashtag sign. …
- Cocktail party welcome sign. …
- Cocktail party menu sign. …
- Cocktail party bar list.
What goes on the guest book table?
A sign for your guest book table and a frame for the sign to go in, or mini easel to prop your sign up. Pens and a pen holder for your guests to write their messages. For pen holders votives and small vases can look pretty.