How do you congratulate your family?
You could begin your congratulations message with . . .
- Congrats on your little miracle! Wishing your family plenty of love, health, and happiness now and throughout life.
- Wishing you and your newborn all the best—and plenty of sleep! Congrats on the safe arrival of your bundle of joy.
Do you say congratulations or best wishes when someone gets engaged?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
Do you congratulate someone for proposing?
Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you! Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. … Wishing you all the best for the future.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you congratulate students?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What can I say instead of congratulations for engagement?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Who do you congratulate on an engagement?
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
Do you congratulate parents of engaged couple?
Nowadays, it really doesn’t matter who makes the call announcing engagement and congratulating the in laws, but it’s a good idea for the parents of the bride to wait a few days to give the groom’s family the opportunity to honor tradition since they may want to do so.
While it’s tempting to share the big news with your entire social network, resist the urge to post within the first few hours, or even the first day that you get engaged. Good engagement etiquette dictates that you make sure that you’ve contacted all your close family members and friends personally before posting.
How do you say I’m engaged?
“Engaged” “I can’t keep calm… I’m getting married!” “Bride to be”
Other caption ideas include saying:
- “My latest and greatest accessory”
- “Oh hello!”
- “I spy a sparkly diamond”
- “He put a ring on it!”
- “[Insert engagement date]”
How do you propose quotes?
Seal your place in your beloved’s heart forever and make this propose day truly memorable with these heartfelt propose day messages. I can’t imagine a life without you in it, I want to grow old with you, let’s spend the rest of our lives together. Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be.
How do you wish a new couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)