What do you say to invite someone to a wedding?
Phrases to Invite Guests and Describe the Event
- We request the honor of your presence… …
- We request the pleasure of your company…
- Together with our parents, we invite you…
- We ask you to be present with us at the ceremony uniting…
- We invite you to share with us a celebration of love…
How can I invite my brother marriage to my friend?
Dear Friends, I am very glad to invite you and your family for my Brother marriage (on 09 Dec 2013). Your presence will make the occasion memorable and wonderful. Please consider this as a personal invite and grace the occasion…….
How do you invite friends?
Step 2—Let them know what you would like.
- …and I wanted to invite you.
- …and I was wondering if you would like to come/join me.
- …and I’d love it if you could come/be there/join me/join us.
- …and I was hoping you could make it.
- …and I hope you can come/be there/join me/join us.
- …and it would be great if you can make it.
What do you say when you invite someone?
Here are some examples: I am pleased to accept your invitation. Please let me know if I can bring something. Thank you for the invitation.
How do I invite my boss to my marriage?
Sir I am pleased to inform you that 17 January has been fixed as the date of my marriage. Of course, the printed invitation has been sent to you but I must write personally to invite you to join me on my wedding occasion. It would be great honor for me if you join me at my very special occasion.