Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
What to say to congratulate newly weds?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
What do you say in a wedding blessing?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.”
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
Wishing you two the best of marital bliss and all the love and happiness in the world. Many congratulations on your marriage!! 46. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple.
What is proper monetary wedding gift?
When you’re giving money for a wedding gift and attending solo, etiquette says you should spend about $50 to $75. But you may want to also consider the couple you’re celebrating. If it’s a coworker, or someone you just catch up with from time to time, the lower end of the spectrum is appropriate.
Do you write Mr and Mrs on a wedding card?
Formal or Informal
For a formal wedding, should address the card with the couple’s married names. Not all brides change their last names, so do not assume “Mr. and Mrs. Jane Doe” is correct.