How do I get married in Rhodes?
- Full new A4 Birth Certificate issued from your local Registrar (Not earlier than 6 months prior to the wedding date, with your parent’s details on) – one for Bride & one for the Groom. …
- Certificate of Non-Impediment (Freedom to Marry) – one for Bride & one for the Groom.
How quickly can you get married in Greece?
You’ll also have to go through a waiting period between your application for marriage and your wedding day. This waiting period will vary depending on the municipality where you choose to marry, but can take anywhere from a week to a few months. For a civil marriage license, you can expect a seven-day waiting period.
Can you get legally married in Rhodes?
There is a Roman Catholic Church on Rhodes Island, where weddings can take place, the ceremony and requirements are exactly the same as in your home country. There is also a Synagogue and Protestant Church on Rhodes Island. Full Birth Certificate, the shorter version of the Certificate will not be accepted.
How do you legally get married in Greece?
What are the legal requirements to get married in Greece?
- FULL birth certificate of the bride and groom,
- Certificate of no impediment to marriage or marriage license or capacity to marry of the bride and groom,
- Divorce / adoption / change of name certificates where applied,
- Passports of the bride and groom.
How much is a wedding in Rhodes?
Basic wedding package can be around 1000euro … reception per head 20-50 then drinks packages, venue cost for 120 you would probably need an exclusive restaurant some can costs min 3000 euro. transport cost etc.
Where can I get married in Lindos?
Lindos Wedding venue St Pauls Chapel is one of the most stunning and natural wedding venues on Rhodes. The Chapel of St Pauls is set in the secluded bay and your guests will be amazed at the setting, the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs with crystal clear water and the magnificent acropolis behind you.
Can tourists get married in Greece?
Both civil and religious marriage ceremonies are legally recognized in Greece, and foreigners can choose to marry in either a civil or religious ceremony, or both. The legal minimum age for marriage in Greece is 18 years for both men and women, however it is possible for younger couples to marry with a court order.
Where is the best place to get married in Greece?
The Best Destination Wedding Venues in Greece
- Casa Playa Beach, Zakynthos. If you have ever dreamed of a beach wedding, then a wedding at Casa Playa Beach in Zakynthos is the perfect setting. …
- Agreco Farm, Crete. …
- Amaltheia, Varkiza. …
- Deda Estate, Thessaloniki. …
- Cameo Island, Zakynthos.
What is the easiest country to get married in?
Easiest countries to Get Married in Around the World
- Las Vegas. This is the easiest place in the world in which to get married, and is well known as the “Wedding Capital of the World”. …
- Gibraltar. …
- Caribbean. …
- Denmark. …
- New York. …
- Cyprus. …
Is it expensive to get married in Greece?
The average cost of a wedding in Greece is around $19,337 (€16,654). You’ll have to cough up just a hair under $20,00 for a wedding in Greece, according to the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners.
How much does it cost to get married in Santorini?
Santorini Wedding cost. Average Wedding Cost. The average wedding cost in Santorini is 1200 euros. Couples, on average, spend between 800 euros and 6000 euros but, most couples spend less than 2000 euros.
How do I get a Greek passport through marriage?
Those who are married to a Greek citizen with at least one child and have resided in Greece for at least 3 years may apply for naturalization (reduced from the typically 10 year residence requirement). However, before 1984, a woman marrying a Greek citizenship acquired Greek citizenship automatically.