How do I post my engagement on Facebook?
When you decide you’re ready to let the Facebook world know that you’re engaged, keep it simple. If someone was around to snap a photo of the big moment, opt for the action shot, or ask a friend to take your first photo as fiancés for you to share—with your left hand prominently placed, of course.
How do you post an engagement ring?
How to Take an Engagement Ring Selfie
- Take the Photo Outdoors in Natural Light.
- Pay Attention to the Focus.
- Take Advantage of Lighting.
- Experiment With Angles.
- Don’t Post It Until You’ve Told Your Closest Friends and Family.
- Feature Your Fiancé
- Avoid Gratuitous Bragging.
Don’t announce your engagement immediately
“A personal contact to share the exciting news alleviates the potential for hurt feelings and offense if someone close to you learns of your engagement via social media.”
How do I announce my daughters engagement on Facebook?
6 Unique Ways To Announce Your Engagement On Social Media
- 1) Hold A Sign.
- 2) Get Creative With A Prop.
- 3) Post A Ring Selfie With Him.
- 4) Come Up With A Witty Caption.
- 5) Announce It On A T-Shirt.
- 6) Have Your Pet Share The News.
What are the most engaging Facebook posts?
12 Engaging Facebook Posts to Consider
- Pictures. Pictures, images and photo albums are rather popular with the fans. …
- Fill in the blank. Let fans share their own perspective with you. …
- Questions. …
- Trivia. …
- Quotes. …
- Videos. …
- Holiday wishes. …
- Celebrate milestones and say thank you.