What do you say to a beautiful wedding?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
How do you compliment a wedding photo?
Just want to say a massive thank you, you were brilliant! I love the photos, thank you so much! Just wanted to say a huge, huge thank you to you for being fantastic on our wedding day! Thanks again for the photos!
What are two synonyms for beautiful?
synonyms for beautiful
How do you bless a married couple?
“May God bless you and your union.” “May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.” “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.” “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.”
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How do I comment on a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.