What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
How do I get married in Bali?
The countdown to your Bali wedding has begun. So make your journey down the aisle an easy one with these 7 tips from wedding experts
- Get creative & go for a villa venue. …
- Choose a season & don’t be afraid of rain. …
- Make it legal or settle for a symbolic ceremony. …
- Call in the experts & find the right wedding planner.
Is getting married in Bali Recognised in Australia?
A wedding conducted under Indonesian Law is recognised in most other countries, including Australia. However, many couples choose to have the legal part of their Bali Wedding conducted in Australia.
What do you need in order to get married?
To get married in NSW you must:
- not be married to someone else.
- not be marrying a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or sibling (brother or sister)
- be at least 18 years of age, unless a person aged between 16 and 18 years of age has court approval to marry.
- understand what marriage means and freely consent to marrying.
How long does it take to get married in Bali?
The procedure takes 2-3 month and held in newlywed’s embassy in Jakarta. After this process is completed, we send by DHL or Fedex registered documents that will be 100% valid in your country.
How much do weddings cost in Bali?
Wedding Packages: Wedding Packages include a range of decorations and are generally compulsory at most resort hotels in Bali. Prices vary from venue to venue, based on inclusions. Wedding package prices range from $750.00 to $6,000.00 or more.
Can foreigners get married in Bali?
To get legal wedding in Bali and Lombok, every couple should have both Religious and Civil Ceremonies. … Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage).
Is it cheaper to get married in Bali?
Bali’s is cheap but it isn’t that cheap. Sure your going to get more bang for your wedding dollar in Bali (especially if you have ever planned a wedding in Australia) but be prepared to pay for quality. … If you know your budget expect to have wedding based on that budget.
Is it legal to get married online in Australia?
In Australia you can NOT get LEGALLY married online. Per the Marriage Act 1961 administered by the Attorney General’s Department it is NOT possible to get married “on-line” (Examples Skype, Zoom, Teams etc).
How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
A single-status affidavit signed by both parties. In case one of the parties has married previously, the Divorce Decree (for divorcees) or Certificate of Death (for widowed) is necessary. Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India.
Is my marriage valid in Australia?
While you can’t register an overseas marriage in Australia, in most cases, the marriage will be legally recognised in Australia. The rules governing whether a marriage is valid under Australian law are in the Marriage Act 1961 (Cth).