What to say to a friend who is getting married?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you say congrats for a wedding?
Congratulations. “Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
What do you say in a wedding blessing?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.”
How do I deal with my best friend getting married?
5 ways to deal with your best friend getting married
- Give her space. Yes, she needs it. …
- Don’t lose sight. Don’t lose sight of the fact that both of you are always going to be friends. …
- Find ways of meeting up. So what if she can’t run and come over each time you call her? …
- Talk to her. …
- Get to know her SO better.
How do you congratulate your best friend?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”