Do you say best wishes for a wedding?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. … “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal.
What to say when congratulating newlyweds?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you say Congrats to newlyweds?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
What do you say in a wedding blessing?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
Wishing you two the best of marital bliss and all the love and happiness in the world. Many congratulations on your marriage!! 46. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple.
How do you bless a married couple?
“May God bless you and your union.” “May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.” “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.” “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.”
What do you say to a bride?
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time! …
- “Please don’t mind my happy tears. …
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
How do you greet an engaged couple?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
How do you send best wishes?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
How do you use best wishes?
He will have the best wishes of all of us in the great work that lies before him. This carries our very best wishes to that very great country. I am sure that we all send our best wishes to his family. We all send him our best wishes and hope that we may soon have the pleasure of welcoming him back again.
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.