Is it rude to say congratulations to a bride?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes‘ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
What do you say to a bride instead of congratulations?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
Should you congratulate a woman on her engagement?
If you have a close relationship with the bride-to-be, groom-to-be, or both, it’s proper to congratulate your loved ones by throwing an engagement party.
Is Congratulations on your marriage correct?
Simple the difference between both sentence is that congratulation for your marriage is use for before the time of marriage it means marriage isn’t completed and congratulation on your marriage is use for the past tense, means the you give the best wishes after the marriage is completed.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you say to a woman on her engagement?
May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness.
How do you congratulate the bride and groom?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.