How much does wedding in Bali cost?
The average cost for a destination wedding in Bali is around $10000 to $ 20000 (INR 7,18,785 to 14,37,580) for a gathering of approximately 100 guests. However, the cost may vary depending upon the location of the wedding.
Can you get legally married in Bali?
To get legally married in Bali you are required to have both a religious and legal ceremony (excepting Muslim couples). The religious ceremony and the legal ceremony must be held at the same location on the same day. … And that ceremony is already considered as legal marriage in Bali or Indonesia.
How can a foreigner get married in Bali?
Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage). This letter is issued by your Consulate representative in Indonesia, stating that there is no objection for you to get marriage in Indonesia.
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
Where can I get married in Bali?
THE BEST WEDDING VENUES IN BALI
- The Cliff-Edge Cabana at Alila Villas Uluwatu. …
- The Surga Villa Estate. …
- Wonderland Uluwatu. …
- The Forest Pool & Garden Rooftop at Bisma Eight. …
- Villa Tamarama at The Ungasan Clifftop Resort. …
- Beachfront at W Bali – Seminyak. …
- The Glass House at Tirtha Bridal. …
- The Penthouse at Alila Seminyak.
What requirements are needed to get married?
Apply for pre-marital test in Dubai – Dubai Health Authority.
The following are the general requirements for a marriage to take place:
- Approval of the bride.
- In Dubai, at least one party to the marriage contract (husband, wife or wife’s guardian) should have a residence visa in the UAE.
How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
A single-status affidavit signed by both parties. In case one of the parties has married previously, the Divorce Decree (for divorcees) or Certificate of Death (for widowed) is necessary. Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India.
How do I marry an Indonesian citizen?
To be legally married in Indonesia requires a religious ceremony. According to Indonesian law, both parties must be on the same religion. Each religion has different requirements, so the Indonesian fiance needs to e in contact with their religious body to find out what those requirements are.