What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What do you say to your best friend getting married?
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
What should I write for my best friend?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What do you do when your best friend gets married?
5 ways to deal with your best friend getting married
- Give her space. Yes, she needs it. …
- Don’t lose sight. Don’t lose sight of the fact that both of you are always going to be friends. …
- Find ways of meeting up. So what if she can’t run and come over each time you call her? …
- Talk to her. …
- Get to know her SO better.
How do you express best wishes?
Best Wishes – Get well Wishes
- Get well soon. Get well soon. …
- I hope you make a swift and speedy recovery. I hope you make a swift and speedy recovery. …
- We hope that you will be up and about in no time. We hope that you will be up and about in no time. …
- Thinking of you. …
- From everybody at…, get well soon. …
- Get well soon.