Can you have wedding in Central Park?
Central Park offers many beautiful locations for wedding ceremonies and photography. Please note: only weddings in Conservatory Garden are planned through the Conservancy. For weddings in other Central Park locations, see the NYC Parks guidelines or contact them directly at 212.408. 0226.
How much does it cost to get married at the Boathouse in Central Park?
Average Base Cost: $45,000.
How much do wedding venues cost in NYC?
Full-service New York venues can fall in the price range of $30,000 to $60,000. When considering a blank space venue, you’ll need to factor in the venue rental cost, rentals, catering and beverage service, as well as décor.
How much does it cost to get married at the Waldorf Astoria?
The rental fee ranges from $2,500 to $5,500 for a reception and includes 5 hours of evening event time and 6 hours of daytime event time excluding set up and clean up. The fee for a ceremony is $1,000 with reception rental. Please inquire with venue coordinator for additional hours or package options.
What movies has Tavern on the Green been in?
A Film Icon
- It’s My Turn (1980) Arthur (1981)
- Only When I Laugh (1981) Ghostbusters (1984)
- Heartburn (1986) Wall Street (1987)
- Arthur 2 (1988) Beaches (1988)
- New York Stories: Oedipus Wrecks (1989)
What do you need to get married in NY?
Marriage Requirements for New York, NY License:
- Both parties must appear at the office of the city or town clerk in person, together and at the same time to obtain a marriage license.
- Your photo identity documentation must be current and valid.
- Provide documentation of previous marriages.
- Decide on your surname.